Monday, April 4, 2011

Alice in Wonderland party

alice in wonderland

Alice in Wonderland hoola hoops it was amazing party and the girls had a wild time!
IMG_2282

IMG_2287

MY INSPIRATION
IMG_2818

The dressing room prop - you've got to have props! This prop is actually an add-on extra $35.00 because its so heavy and takes up my whole back seat of my suv.
IMG_2881

The girls all brought their favorite doll to the Alice in Wonderland tea party - "Girls just wanna have FUN"
IMG_2947

IMG_2961

Face-painting.. I had so much fun with this party especially with all the vibrant colors. I wanted the girls to wear the fun wigs. Alice with the yellow hair made it that more colorful and the girls all wanted to try on the wigs as part of the dress up.
IMG_3037

IMG_3148

IMG_3203

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this party theme. You made it colorful and interesting. I really cannot host such parties of my own and always seek help from party planners. They also help me in finding affordable Chicago venues for our parties.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers